Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wouldn't that be cool?

So they did take back my extra Physics book. Phew.

Maddy made me laugh. I have been having her wake up with the alarm for the past week or so. It's totally selfish, if she gets up herself I can sleep in for an extra 15 minutes. But hey, at some point she has to learn to wake up with an alarm right? Anyways, she comes down stairs and says
"Mommy. My alarm is broken."
"Really" And I'm thinking how could that be, cause here you stand, dressed and ready for school.
"Well, I'm still tired."

lol. What did she think? I guess she took me pretty literally when I said "It will wake you up in the morning." haha. What a silly girl.

1 comments:

Shane said...

That's too cute!I wish my alarm woke me up in the morning like that.

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch