Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I should be sleeping.


I've been doing a lot of reminiscing lately. With the start of the new year, and quite a few anniversaries this time of year for me. It's a good time to look back. So here is a picture of me 2 years ago today. Nine months pregnant with Connor. I spared you and posted the one where I'm wearing a shirt, sorta. Oh, speaking of the new year I wrote the date for the first time today at the doctor's office. (ah... the joys of being a stay at home mom, never needing to know the date.) And when I got to the year I knew that I had to be careful, that I had to do something different. So I wrote '06. lol. '08 seemed so wrong I knew that couldn't be it. Yes, so 2008, I had to force my hand and I felt like someone was going to laugh at me. "look at this loser, thinking it's 2008." I know I'm a little slow at these types of things. The passage of time has never been good for me. But jeeze louise, on 1-30-2006 Connor wasn't even born yet, as you can see.

OH, gosh. I've been forgetting this for like three days now. I'm giving up pizza for the entire month of February. If I lose a significant amount of weight, like 5 pounds, then I'm giving it up forever. Otherwise it will be my life long friend. My pizza guilt will be gone for good. So here is to not losing any weight!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch