Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nothing much.


See the smoke? Isn't that cool? I know not the safest thing in the world but I was on the on ramp and I wasn't going very fast. Promise.

Connor hasn't been sleeping well which really throws everything all off. If he takes a short nap not only does that mean that he is around more, it also means that he is cranky. Which quadruples my work load. And he hasn't been sleeping well at night either. Which means I haven't been sleeping well at night. So have four times the work on half the sleep.

Maddy has been doing wonderfully! She got her report card and everything is at a meets for her grade level except for being able to sound out words. On that she is above grade level. How great! But really, even better news is that she has fallen asleep two nights in a row without sucking her thumb. I am SO proud of her. That was our biggest hurdle. The actual falling asleep part. She worked really hard to stop. I'm very excited for her. I'm starting to hope that we will not be getting the device from the orthodontist.

1 comments:

Shane said...

That looks like steam or something ... interesting! That's wonderful about Maddy, too.

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch