Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who doesn't love a car shaped like a hot dog?

I got a bunch of sickies around here. Larry came home sick on Thursday and Connor came down with it on Friday. Since I have the world’s strongest immune system I avoided getting it. Cause I rock like that.

On Friday I put Connor down for a nap at noon, like usual, and went about my business. At 4:00 I had to leave to bring Maddy to her dad’s house but Connor wasn’t up yet and Larry was working late. I went to go check on him cause four hours is a ridiculously long nap. I just touched his arm a little bit and he was burning up. He ended up sleeping until almost 5:00. I called Larry and he was on his way home so I just waited for him so he could stay with Connor while I took Maddy to her dad’s. But by then the traffic was so bad that it took me an extra half hour to make the trip. Grrr… that is why I like to leave at like 4ish.

I thought briefly about taking the camera with me on the drive. I decided not to since I knew it was just going to be sitting in traffic, nothing exciting. But you know what I saw? The weinermobile!! How frustrating.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch