Thursday, January 17, 2008

If I read it twice will I be extra smart?

I just looked and I'm almost to 200 hits! Maybe today, but probably tomorrow. So, thank you guys for that. I looked and it took me 6 weeks to get 100 hits and then only 4 weeks to get the next hundred. So yay!

Ok, enough of that. So ya'll know I started school. No big secret there. Well, weeks ago I had bought 2 text books online. One came right away and the other one never did. We never even got an email saying the book had shipped or anything. So Larry emails the guy but doesn't get a response. So I couldn't wait anymore for it. I have homework due today, I needed the book. So yesterday I go down to the school book store and get the very last copy they have. Do I even need to tell you what was in the mail box when I got home? UG. I'm so pissed. So now I have two copies of "Conceptual Physics, ninth edition". blah, I don't even want one copy of it. I'm taking the one I got at the book store back tonight. They better take it back!

But on my way to the book store yesterday I saw a car on the freeway. (obviously!) A guy was driving and in the back was a lady sitting next to an infant car seat. And in the car seat was the tiniest little pink bundle. Clearly they were coming home from the hospital, cause sitting in the back seat with the baby gets old quick. It was very cute. So congrats to them!

I also saw a white SUV with two little boys in the back. One had the window rolled down and was holding a little metal airplane out the window like it was flying. It was soooo cute. I wish I had been able to get a picture of that.

Oh, and I made that Vodka Cream Pasta again. This time I only put a quarter cup of vodka in it cause that was all I had. Damn opaque bottles! Anyways, it was still very good. Not quite the... I don't know... Zing that it had with a full cup of vodka, but still very good. Next time I think I'm going to go with a half cup.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch