Wednesday, January 16, 2008

School

Well, I’m a teeny tiny bit smarter than I was for my last blog. I hope everyone can keep up. :) Yeah, I went to school last night. It was good. I’m still enthusiastic. Both my professors seem very nice. I was a tad surprised by my Physics professor. He is much younger and more laid back than I expected. Which is good. My Religions professor on the other hand is exactly what you would expect, complete with white beard and button up cardigan sweater vest, unbuttoned of course. He seems very nice. A total hippie. He even swears in class. Always refreshing!

What I didn’t realize was how odd it will be to take these two classes at the same time. My Physics teacher was saying how physics deals with the ‘who, what, where, and how…. Not the why’. “leave the why to religion” he said. Weird… cause that is where I’m going after this, I thought. So it’s interesting, I will be getting the whole bundle this semester. Not only how the world works, but why. Hmmm…. I should be a full on genius in about 13 weeks.

Ok, well enough about that. I debated whether to write about this or not. I’m mad at myself. Remember my orchid that I was so happy about. How it bloomed. Remember how I said there was another bloom ready to go? Well, I killed that one. Just the bloom, I left it outside and it got too cold. But that isn’t what I’m mad about. There was yet ANOTHER bud that DID bloom. And I was looking at it, I wanted to get a clear view so I tried to turn the branch towards me and…. snap! Isn’t that depressing? I broke of the whole branch off. That branch had probably 6 more buds waiting to go. Sigh. I suck. I should never be allowed near another living thing.

1 comments:

Shane said...

Oh, how sad! Poor orchids ... you're like a Godzilla to their helpless Tokyo.

Hey ... quick guestion: are you DiaperBagDiva by any chance?

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch