Friday, January 25, 2008

I *puffy heart* Sheriff Joe.

I found this link totally by accident but I love it. I love Sheriff Joe. Love him! This is just a list of reasons to love him.

http://community.nurse.com/forums/t/2800.aspx

I especially love his stance on illegal immigrants. He arrests them for trespassing. How awesome is that? He’s the best.

Ok, that’s enough about Sheriff Joe. I might write more later but right now lets talk about TV. Has anyone seen that new game show “The moment of truth”? Its good. It really got my mind working. If you don't know about it, its a game show where they hook the person up to a lie detector and ask them really horrible questions and if they tell the truth they can win money. I consider myself a very honest person. I never lie and I make a conscious effort not to exaggerate. Before the show started I told Larry that I could totally go on that show. Afterwards, no way never ever would I go on there. I really didn’t realize how much we lie by omission. That is just a fact of life. How we all get along with each other. It’s actually sad to think that no one would have any friends if everyone said everything they were thinking. Well… I take that back. Cause a lot of the questions were worded in such a way that you have to answer yes to them, even if that isn’t entirely true. For example, one question was “Do you blame your father for your parent’s divorce.” I don’t know what the lady answered because it’s just on the commercial but I’m assuming she answered yes. I mean, it’s a lie detector test. She might blame her mom more than her dad but if she blames her dad even a little bit then she has to answer yes. Do you get what I’m saying? A lot of the questions were like that.

But either way, it was a disturbing show, I couldn’t stop thinking about it. Here we are days later and I’m still thinking about it. I can’t wait for next Wednesday.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch