Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Well, I'm back. Mel and Lindsey left this morning. sniff sniff. I am so beat. I'm not exactly sure why. I got my normal amounts of sleep while they were here. But man am I tired. I also haven't cleaned house or done any school work in three or four days so I have plenty to do. But instead of catching up on sleep or chores I'm sitting here online. not smart I know.

But we had a fun... It was great to see them. I hope they had a good time! We really didn't do much. The first day it rained and I just kinda drove around and showed them things. I hope that wasn't boring. Then the second day we went and looked at model homes. They don't really have model homes back in Leominster, so I thought that would be memorable. I don't know... I was at a loss for things to do.

That's all I know...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch