Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

So class last night… we are doing group projects in physics. Boo. But it seems pretty easy so I’m not too worried.

Then when I walked super slow to Religions because I was trying to get there after Smoky McSmokerson who always sits next to me, so I could sit someplace else. The smell of her cigarettes has been giving me the worst headache. But I got a pounding headache anyways so maybe something else is going on there. I went and got a soda from the machine thinking that maybe it was a caffeine headache but all that did was keep me up til one in the morning.

Larry got me roses for Valentine’s Day. Ain’t they pretty? Grandma Ona is coming over tonight to watch the kids and we are going out to eat. Oregano’s. I can’t remember the last time I was there. It’s been a long time. I’m looking forward to it.

Connor slept with a pillow today for the first time. He really seemed to like it. He gave a little giggle of happiness when I laid him down. How cozy!


0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch