Thursday, February 7, 2008

But it tastes so good!

I think I might be getting sick. I sure hope not. My head is killing and has been since last night. That is probably why I was so tired yesterday. I did get some good sleep though. But no going to bed early tonight. I HAVE to go to school. Have to, have to, have to.

Oh, so my baby is officially 2! I never mentioned that yesterday. Crazy. I can’t believe it. And I haven’t had pizza so far in Feb. Today is a struggle. I really want it. I knew this would be hard! Sigh. I’m broke, that is half my problem. Pizza is so cheap, I can feed us both lunch for $5. If I get a sandwich instead of pizza then it costs $9. So you see my problem.

*****************4 hours later****************************

Ok, well I didn’t go get pizza. I’m very proud of myself. When I was really craving it I had some leftovers out of my fridge. That did help curb my cravings since then I wasn’t starving. So yay me!

Well, I better get to my homework if I want to do well on my test tonight. I’m really putting it off by talking to ya’ll. So I’m off….

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test! And I am VERY proud of you for not eating pizza today!! Yay you.

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch