Sunday, February 17, 2008

Best Bulldog Ever!

Maddy has been taking art classes after school once a week. This is my favorite so far. I love it. Maybe it's only for a mother to love, I don't know. But I think it's awesome. It's a bulldog by the way. Maddy said she was walking in the hall with it and a teacher stopped her and took a picture of it. The bulldog is the school mascot so that would be cool if they use her picture somehow.

Connor has been being a butt lately. Lots of whining and fussing for no reason. He used to be so good, saying please, listening, cooperating. But lately, not so much. I think we started slacking with him. Taking his good behavior for granted. Letting him get away with more than he should. So for the past few days we have been really laying the smack down. Hopefully things improve here soon. Even as I type this he is hitting himself in the head because Larry won't keep a noisy toy on his lap while Connor plays with something else. I can see how that would be frustrating... not!

I'm going to play Bingo tonight with my two sister in laws (sisters in law?) and my mother in law. Wish me luck!

Oh, and my new recipe this week is Thai Turkey Burgers with warm pineapple salsa. Doesn't that sound yummy! We shall see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...that bulldog is RAD. That's my favorite doggie too. If I ever spring for one, that's what I will buy. Haha. But she did a really good job. Her art has REALLY improved since she started school! I bet she is so proud! Tell her I like it!

Shane said...

That's awesome ... I'd say early 20th century cubist art.

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch