Sunday, February 10, 2008

Learnin'

Who learns their letters before learning their colors? Connor does! He is so funny. He loves letters. For Christmas my brother in law got him a fridge letter toy, I think I already told you about it. Which he loves, and he learned a lot of the letters from that. And then for his birthday he got a Thomas lap top thing that teaches letters and he is doing so so so good with it. He loves it. If he sees it we have to play with it. But it says a letter and then he has to find it on the key board and he does really well with it. Today he got like 16 out of 19 right. But ask him what color something is and he will tell you it's pink.

Oh and here is something odd I saw at school. On one of my first days of school I was walking to class and coming towards me is this girl who is dressed in skin tight pants and a red shirt with a lot of cleavage hanging out, and all of this is teetering on top of red 5 inch heels. Seriously, she could hardly walk. I thought this was a very odd choice of outfits to wear to school. Anyways, right in front of me she goes into a classroom. The next week I was in the about the same spot on my way to class and in front of me is this girl who... well... was fat, ok I'm just going to say it, she was fat. She was wearing short short cut off jeans, her ass was almost hanging out, and snowboots. I don't remember what she was wearing for a top. I couldn't get my head around the short shorts with snow boots combo. Anyways, so I'm following her for a while and she goes into the same room the hooker girl went into the week before. I had to laugh. I'm dying to know what class that is.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SOOO excited that Connor loves that Thomas laptop I got him! YAY!

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch