Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ohhhh... we are coming up on 300 hits! How exciting. :)

We went to the park the other day. The park is one of those things that seems like it would be way more fun than it really is. Have I written about this fact before? Maybe, cause it always tricks me. I think we are going to go to the park and just have a blast, but then we get there and 10 minutes later I'm ready to leave. Is it because the park was so fun as a kid that I still think it's going to be fun? Even though time and time again it proves that it's not. Perhaps.

But there was a guy who was pulling up when we were getting to the park. He pulled up on a Harley and then took a metal detector out of his bag and started metal detecting. I thought that was an odd combination of hobbies. I don't know if there are too many guys who are into both metal detecting and motorcycles.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch