Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Connor bear

Connor is being such a bear. He had a horrible night last night. He basically didn't fall asleep til almost 11. He never goes to bed quite right on days that I have school because I'm not here. Which is weird because Larry puts him down every night anyways, but he is so sensitive it bothers him that I'm not home. But then something else was bothering him too. I don't know if he is getting sick, or if his teeth are bothering him or what. But I guess Larry went in to his room to calm him down several times before I got home. When I got home I took over from there. I went in once and Connor asked...

"Where's Daddy?"
"Daddy's sleeping" which wasn't true but whatever. What am I supposed to say?
"oh" and he lays down and that was the last we heard of him. What a cutie. All was right with the world again at that point. Mommy is home and if Daddy is sleeping then Connor better be too.

So today he is Mr. Crabapple. He gets hot to the touch when he is tired and he is burning up and crying over every little thing so I put him down, even though it's only 9:30. I don't know what is going to happen for the rest of the day but I can't have him walking around bawling his eyes out. He cried for like 20 minutes because he didn't want to put his pants on but at the same time was mad because I wasn't trying to put his pants on. You see what I'm dealing with? I can't win. The last straw was a 10 minute temper tantrum because Elmo was over.

"Do you want me to put Elmo on?"
"No! Pooh!"
"Pooh is already on. Let's sit and watch Pooh."
"No! EEEELLLLMMMMOOOOO!"
"Do you want to watch Elmo?"
"NO!"

You get the idea.

1 comments:

Shane said...

Oh my ... why do I think I want children? Yowza! How's school comin' along?

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch