Monday, February 25, 2008

Chicken boob

See that nice dent in the wall? I hope you can, it's right on the corner of the window sill. See it? Connor made that, with his head! Poor baby. Freaked me right out, I'll tell ya that. We were playing in the living room and he goes running full speed into the family room and plops into the green chair right below the window and BANG! He has a big lump on his head. I called the doctor and they said that if he isn't throwing up or acting weird that they don't need to see him. Phew.

I can't believe I forgot to tell you this yesterday. I went grocery shopping and after unloaded the groceries on to the belt I look down and see that I have a big, perfectly round, dark spot right on my boob. And I mean right on it. The only thing I can think is that my boob touched the chicken when I was taking it out of the cart. You know how sometimes the chicken juice leaks out. UG. So I'm trying to move my shirt around so the stain is anywhere but where it is, which is totally useless. It really brought me back to my breastfeeding days. Even when the stain dried it was still totally noticeable. There really isn't a natural way to stand while trying to cover up your boobs. So yeah, that wasn't embarrassing at all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord. I was finally able to see the dent in the wall! That poor kid!! He has a super hard noggin! Haha.

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch