Sunday, February 3, 2008

Party time.... excellent.

Yay! I’ve been looking forward to this day for months. Mel and Lindsey are coming today! I’m leaving to go pick them up at the airport in like 3 hours. Wohoo! It is also Connor’s birthday/ superbowl party. So when I get back from the airport with them there will be about 10 people at the house. I made my usual mistake and made WAY to much food. I wanted to try a meatball recipe, in the crock pot. It’s just chili sauce and grape jelly in the crock pot with the meatballs. Cooked on low for 4-6 hours. Anyways, so I bought the meatballs at Costco without really thinking about it. So yeah, I have 6 lbs of meatballs. I have two crock pots and they are both full. Lol. That’s a heck of a lot of meatballs. Plus the regular food. And cake, and cupcakes, and ice cream. Yeah… I don’t know who I think I’m feeding here, bears?

You like Connor’s cake? I decorated it myself with my new cake decorating kit I got for Christmas. I know it doesn’t look professional or anything but I think it looks ok. You know, for my first try.

But anyways, my house is mostly clean. The food is ready to be cooked, the presents are wrapped, the cake is frosted. I’m ready!

Let the partying begin!

1 comments:

Shane said...

How'd it end up going?

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch