Sunday, February 24, 2008

Look at that car!

I got to see one of my favorite things today. I saw a car driving with a cup on the roof. I think that is hilarious! When I was working at Dunkin Donuts everyday I watched people put their coffee on the roof of their car and never once did I get to see someone drive away with it up there. I would always be so disappointed to see their arm appear from inside the car and grab it. Darn! So now it’s a special treat.

Connor is doing a weird sleep thing. I don’t know what is going on but he has either been going to bed super late, waking super early, or taking a really short nap. I never know what he is going to do. I really don’t like it. I am happiest when I know what’s coming.

Larry is watching Nascar today. Connor loves it now but that wasn’t always the case. I remember when he was a baby he would cry every time it was on. He hated the noise of the engines and then he would be so scared when they showed the angle with the cars coming right at you. He didn’t get that it was just on tv. He thought we were going to get run over, I guess. Poor little guy.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch