Friday, February 22, 2008

Debut

Maddy had a little show at school. A musical if you want to get technical. It was very cute. It was a play about someone hiking and they see bugs. First they see a spider and a class of kindergarteners wearing hats they made to look like spiders stands up and sings a song about spiders. Then ants, bees, and finally fireflies. Maddy was a firefly. Her hat is a strip of paper, think burger king crown here, with a long pipe cleaner attached to a black cardboard bug. The bug's butt is covered with gold glitter. It's pretty cute. They all looked adorable.

Larry came home early to sit with Connor (who was sleeping) so I could go. The whole thing took about 5 minutes but I'm glad I went. Maddy was happy to see me there. I got the whole thing on video so we can watch it for years to come.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad she's going to her dads this weekend and doesn't get to go goofy golfing with me!! :( Can she go next weekend?

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch