Monday, February 11, 2008

I shouldn't do that.

I got scolded today. We were at the post office and in the parking lot was a weird little car. Obviously someone's baby. I don't even know what it was but it was old and had been restored, very beautifully. Connor was intrigued so we went over to take a look at it. There was another guy over there looking at it too. I was trying to take a picture of it with my phone, which I did but I don't know how to show it to you. And the other guy says "you shouldn't do that." I say "what? Take a picture of it?" and he says "no, let him touch it" Oh my goodness, Connor was touching the headlight of someone else's car! How terrible. Not hitting it, not digging his fingers into it. Resting his hand on the headlight, not even on the paint. You know, if you are going to leave your car unattended in a public place then you are going to have to take a chill pill about someone putting their finger on it. Especially a two year old. Besides the fact that it wasn't even his car. But I didn't say anything back. We just left.

You like this pic? Mel took it while she was here. See the double rainbow. At the time I didn't even know it was a double, til I saw the picture. Pretty cool!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch