Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thomas vs. Elmo.

I went shopping for some shoes for Connor this morning. I got him a cute pair of Thomas the train shoes. For the same price they also had some light up Elmo ones. In theory the Elmo ones were a better deal since they light up and you usually have to pay extra for that. I was really torn.

So there he was walking up and down the aisle with Thomas on one foot and Elmo on the other. While I stood back biting my nails and wearing a face like I was contemplating Faraday's Law of electromagnetic induction. In the end Thomas won simply because the Thomas shoes were dark blue and the Elmo ones were white. And I just think that dark shoes look nicer with jeans.

Oh , and I made the apple chicken last night. It was just ok. Larry gave it a 6. I think I'll give it a 7. But, I haven't given up on it yet. Our main complaint was that it was too vinegary. So I think next time I'll use apple juice instead of vinegar. Maybe that will make it less vinegary. Well I know it WILL make it less vinegary since I am taking out the vinegar, but maybe it will make it taste, you know, better. Also I'm going to serve it with rice next time instead of the recommended baked potato.

For sale: One slightly used bottle of apple cider vinegar. Just 1.99. Pick up only.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch