Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'll pay more attention next time.

I went to Walmart yesterday and had an embarrassing moment.

First off, Walmart was packed. I had been wandering around the toy section for at least 15 mins cause I have no clue what to get Maddy. I was walking down the aisle and I look down at Connor and he was looking straight up at something. So I look up and see that he is looking at the bikes they have hanging from the ceiling. So I'm looking up there and saying something like "oh wow, look at all those bikes". (ok, I'm going to pause here for a second to make sure you have a clear picture. I'm walking down a toy aisle, in a packed walmart, looking straight up at the ceiling. What could possibly go wrong?) Well, I feel my cart hit something and I look down and there is this 50 year old man bent over picking something up. I had hit him right in the ass with my cart. He had to take a step forward to keep from falling. LMAO. I was just like "oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm SO sorry. I was looking at the bikes hanging from the ceiling" But I couldn't stop laughing. He said it was ok and turned the way I was planning on going but I couldn't go after him. I just left. I didn't want to "run into" him again.

Oh and on the Walmart complaint email, so far nothing but an annoying response asking for information that has nothing to do with anything.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch