Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Puzzling

Maddy is really into puzzles and I think that is pretty cool. She recently started doing 100 piece puzzles. So I thought this would be something we could do together. But the problem is that we can't really do one where Connor can get to it. I'm sure you can see the problem there. Add that to the fact that any puzzle that will be fun for me at all is going to take more than one sitting to do, and you can see my puzzle problem. My "puzzle puzzle", if you will. Well, I found this mat that you do the puzzle on and then you can roll it up half done and it keeps the pieces in their places. So this weekend I bought that and a 300 piece puzzle to go with it.

Maddy picked out the puzzle. I tried to kind of guide her towards the fairies or the farm animals, but no. She wanted the kittens. Kittens sitting on a window sill playing with sea shells, to be exact. It's called "Seaside Memories". Well, come to find out that even with help a 300 piece puzzle is too hard for her to do. So I'm sitting there alone, throughly engrossed in some "seaside memories". You should just give me some bi-focals and call me 100. I did finish it in just two sittings... I was pretty proud of myself. :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch