Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble. Gobble.

I hope everyone had a good day. We went to my brother in law's house. It was pretty fun. Everyone ate themselves silly. I think I only had about 2 bites of turkey, I filled my whole plate up with sides that the turkey was kind of an afterthought.

Its crazy how big the kids are getting. You realize it when you get them all together. The babies joined in on the feast and Trent and Maddy were outside hanging out in the back of Scott's truck, like the big kids they are.

The people that tried my peanut butter brownies liked them, but there were soooo many sweets there that I don't think everyone tried them. That's cool though. Pretty much what I figured, I just wanted to try them out.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch