Thursday, November 8, 2007

School

Hello,

I forgot to write about my classes that I signed up for. Yes, CLASSES, not class like I was planning. One class met twice a week so I figured if I was already going there twice a week I might as well take another class. Usually night classes only meet once a week. So I'm taking Physics and World Religion. Sounds super fun huh? I'm actually pretty excited about both. Physics could be fun. There is a lab once a week so that could be kinda fun, especially if there are some fun people in the class. I'm hoping going at night that it will be some older people, not all people fresh out of high school. So I'm optimistic.

I have six more classes to take after this and I have my associates. How cool is that? There is an end in sight! Well, a middle anyways.

Oh, by the way... I'm taking donations for my tuition. With all these medical bills for everyone I've been accumulating, it has seriously dipped into the money I was going to use to pay for school. sigh... the life of a parent... feeling guilty about going to school... who would have thought?

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch