Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Corn on the cob

I made corn on the cob with dinner last night. We were all sitting at the table eating dinner and Maddy says to herself “It sure is hard to crunch this corn since my tooth keeps moving around”. My eyes got all huge and I looked at Larry. I wasn’t even sure I heard her right. But sure enough, the bottom right tooth has a little wiggle to it. I can’t believe it.

I remember when she got that tooth, I should dig out her baby book and check the date. I was feeding her breakfast and I felt something with the spoon, a little sticking point. I put my finger in her mouth and there it was. All cute and pearly. And now that tooth is going to fall out. I’m kinda sad.


And, keeping on the corn on the cob theme, Connor finally figured out how to eat it. He holds it tight with both hands and takes a huge bite, but he still only gets half a kernel.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch