Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Things I've seen

I saw something terrible today. Chipmunk suicide. Poor little guy. Killed by a Camry, rear passenger side tire. Roadkill. :( Happened right in front of me. I saw the whole thing.

Speaking of things I've seen, the other night was so gorgeous. We were getting ready for bed and Larry said he thought it was raining. Which I love to sit out on the back patio when it rains, so when I finished brushing my teeth I went downstairs. It wasn't raining, but it was windy. So I sat down to enjoy it. It was a full moon and there were huge puffy clouds. It looked so cool. There was a huge cloud right in front of the moon so it looked lit from within. I could see the shape of a Pegasus unicorn. And you could see the moonbeams shooing out from around the cloud. It was a like a Lisa Frank drawing or something. lol. I've added the unicorn pic so you can see what I'm talking about here. But it was really neat. We just sat there and enjoyed the cool breeze and watched the clouds go by the amazingly bright moon.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch