Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Growing up

Ok, so all that drama about night time diapers and a big ole' Costco size box of Huggies and now Connor isn't even wearing diapers anymore. Grr.. I mean, that's awesome, but frustrating to spend $80 on diapers and wipes and then not need them. But I'm happy that I don't have to buy diapers anymore!!

I can't believe how quickly and efficiently he potty trained. He isn't 100%, he wears pull ups when we go out and a diaper to bed, but hardly ever uses either. It's more for my peace of mind than anything. He wakes up in the middle of the night and calls to me over the monitor that he has to pee. Which is amazing, and kind of a pain. Now if I could just get him into a toddler bed.

Oh, and as a side note: Why do little boys underwear have the hole in the front? I mean really?

And speaking of growing up... I read that tweens are between ages 7-12. What!! I'm going to have a tween?! I thought it was like ages 10-12. I'm not ready to be the mother of a tween.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch