Friday, August 1, 2008

quick updates

Maddy's dr took her off her meds!! Yay! So now we just have to keep an eye on her as far as asthma attacks but hopefully she will be fine. We'll see how it goes.

I almost missed the appointment. I was sitting here surfing, and I read something about it being Friday. And I was like Hmm.... Friday. There's something important about Friday.... what is it? OH! Maddy's appointment! It was 9:05 and her appointment was at 9:20. And I was still in my jammies. I bolted upstairs, threw on the first thing I saw, stuffed a pair of Connor's socks in my pocket, picked Connor up, grabbed his shoes, and ran out of the house. Thankfully, the kids were already dressed or I would have been in real trouble. We made it right on time. It's hard to turn that off, when your rushing. I get to the drs office and there was someone at the desk ahead of me, but I was in super rushing mode and I could hardly stand to have to wait my turn. "Oh My Gosh People! Can't You See I'm In A Hurry... And You Have The Nerve To Be Ahead Of Me. UG!"

Oh, and the microwave is pretty much unusable. I tried to cook some Pizza Rolls and I put them in for 30 seconds. It started beeping and when I looked back it had over 6 minutes on it. It just has a mind of it's own. I will have to start the timer on the oven just to microwave something.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch