Thursday, August 21, 2008

By the pool

I took Connor to the pool today. We were hanging out in the kiddie pool. Or the circle as Connor calls it. The big pool is the square of course. Anyways, this lady with like a perfect body comes in with her son. We chat a little and she mentions that she also has a daughter. A 5 week old daughter! I say "Well, you look amazing for just having a baby 5 weeks ago!" And she says "Oh, they are both adopted." lol. Gee, well in that case you just plain look amazing.

So you know that super relaxed feeling you have when you are done swimming. You just want to put your jammies on and watch a movie, still smelling like chlorine and sunscreen. I think they should make a candle that smells like that. I mean, really, is there a time when you feel more like vegging out? They could call it "by the pool". I think I'm going to suggest it to Yankee. Or maybe instead of a bleach smell they could use kind of a beach smell. (whoa... ever notice how close those words are... beach, bleach) That might be better. They could call it "by the sea" or "summer day". I'm just sayin....

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch