Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Buy three get one free

I am now the proud owner of four shiny new fillings. It was only supposed to be three but one tooth had twins. My dentist is very nice and went ahead and filled the fourth one for free. Awww... He said it was a little one and since I was there and numb he just went ahead with it. What a good guy. :) What stinks is that he is telling me this with both hands in my mouth so I couldn't even say thank you.

School starts tomorrow. Maddy is just a bundle of nervous energy. I feel for her. I would be too. But we went to meet her teacher last night and there are two kids in her class she knows for sure. One was in her class last year and one she knows from the bus stop. I'm sure there are others too. So she's super excited to get back. It's going to be really weird to send her off to the bus stop in the morning. It hasn't really sunk in for me yet. It's tomorrow! I can't believe it. I'm just going to keep typing it, maybe that will make it sink in. It's Tomorrow!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch