Friday, May 30, 2008

New

My new fridge is here! It looks just like the old one, but bigger. I'm not going to tell Maddy and see if she even notices. I wanted to keep the box and make a play house but it didn't come in a box. Boo! It just came wrapped in styrofoam and saran wrap. I was bummed.

We donated the old one. I really think it can be fixed and it still looks nice. Even the guy who took it away commented on how nice the outside looks. He didn't believe me that it was broken. lol. I didn't tell him that it looks nice on the outside is because it's had a head to toe covering of papers for the past 3 years.

I think Connor is brewing an ear infection. I'm pretty much planning on taking him to the dr on Monday. We'll see how the weekend goes. OH! I forgot the biggest news. Connor slept in a big boy bed last night. Awww. He resisted but when the time came he did great. I was curious to what he was going to do in the morning. He cried once and then was quiet for a minute. Then I heard him crying in the game room and I called his name. He came running into my bedroom all excited. Big smile and an "I did it!!" He was very proud of himself. And oh my goodness was he cute sleeping in his bed. I went and peeked three different times.

1 comments:

leezee52 said...

You are very smart I think I can see you already have black appliances...when we moved into our new home we put new appliances in, all black...What were we thinking when we bought a white fridge...who knows. After a year we sold it and bought a black one...Check out the priceless entry on my blog to see.

Love your bog!!!

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch