Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Water swimming

Connor and I went to the pool today, or "water swimming" as Connor calls it. We had a blast. We just played in the kiddie pool. I'm trying to avoid putting floaties on him. Or "swim pits" as Maddy calls them. So he just walked around. He's not afraid of getting his face wet which is cool. He fell twice and went under. No big deal. He didn't even cry. After the first time he went and sat on the steps for a second but he was fine. Then later I saw him dipping his face into the water but I just watched quietly. He's literally testing the water.

We took a ball with us and we were playing catch with it and then another family came with 4 little ones. They were very sweet kids and everyone played nice. It was a really good time.

We were there for almost 2 hours. Seriously, I when we got home I was expecting it be about 10:00 am and it was almost 11:00. I had to look twice. No wonder we are both just wiped out.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch