Thursday, May 15, 2008

Do you notice how loud I'm speaking?

Connor is having trouble controlling the volume of his voice. :) He's gotten into the habit of yelling quite a bit. Yesterday I decided I'd had enough, it's seriously been giving me a headache. So I've been saying "No yelling." every time he yells. Yesterday I said it probably about 100 times. Today, only like 10 so far... so we're getting there.

I went to Costco today and spent an even $100. I'm always so surprised how fast you can spend money in that place. I thought I had done well. But never fear, we now have a year's supply of toothbrushes. One thing I went there to check out was their diapers. Connor is now in a size 6 and since they get more and more expensive the bigger the diaper I thought I would look around a little. See if I could get a better deal. I can't. They cost 20 cents per diaper at Wal-mart and 27 cents each at Costco. Granted, that is store brand vs. name brand but still. Costco doesn't make their store brand in a size 6. Boo on them!

Connor was Mr. Friendly at the store. Just saying "hi" to everyone. Most people ignore him or don't notice but he really got this one lady's attention. She came over and started talking to him. Which just made him all shy. It was kinda funny. So to tease him she pretended like she was going to take the tiger off his shirt. He didn't say anything but when she left he got all mad. For the rest of the time we were there he had both his hands over the tiger and was saying "My shirt!" and "Connor's tiger!"

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch