Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ants

Thanks for all love for my Wii poem. It got an editor's pick over on BlogHer which gave this blog the most traffic it's ever seen by far. Big smiles from me!

But on with the show...

There is a hook next to the door that I hang the diaper bag on. Yesterday when we were leaving the house I noticed a line of ants coming from the door jam over to the hook. I announced my findings and Larry made quick work of them with some bug killer. I didn’t think too much about it.

While we were out I noticed that I had forgotten to take Connor’s sandwich out of my bag from lunch the day before. So when I got home I put it in the sink, container and all. Again, I didn’t think much about it.

Then Larry went to do the dishes and found a ton of ants inside the sandwich holder. Oh yeah… peanut butter and honey. Those ants were after the honey in Connor’s sandwich. I can’t believe they found it so quick. Less than 24 hours. And it was in a ziplock baggie inside a Tupperware container. Neither one was shut all the way apparently.

Which means I had a diaper bag full of ants the whole time I was out. Gross.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch