Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dr visit

I took Connor to the dr on Monday night to have his ears looked at. He'd had a runny nose for a few days and he always gets and ear infection if he gets a runny nose. He woke up from his nap in a horrible mood, crying over every little thing. But of course as soon as I call the dr he turns right around and is his normal sweet self. OF COURSE! But I took him to the drs anyways because I still wanted a trained professional to take a peek. He never has any real symptoms of an ear infection, so the nurse always makes me feel crazy. As I'm leaving the office with my prescription I want to waive it in the nurses face with an "I told you so!"

But guess what?! No ear infection. In fact the dr said his ears were perfect. Did ya'll hear that? PERFECT! No one has ever said that before. Even when he didn't have an ear infection they would always say "Well, he has a little fluid in his right ear but it looks clear." But they've never said perfect. yay! It was worth the copay just to hear those words. Let me say it again: His ears are perfect.

We went up to the pool today. The pool has 4 gates, 3 of which are locked or welded shut. I guess keeping all 4 gates functional was just too much. Anyways, so we go up there and walk all the way around the pool to the one open gate and it's locked. I was soooo bummed. And my heart was breaking for Connor. He looked so cute shirtless with his Spiderman bathing suit, sunglasses, and carrying his fun noodle. I couldn't possibly tell him he couldn't go swimming. So we walk through the bushes over to the next gate, welded shut. So we go around to the other side of the pool to the third gate and it was open! yay! I was so happy. He was such a good boy. Just following me around. Trying to get through all those bushes with that great big noodle. Such a sweet boy.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch