Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs

We painted eggs yesterday. I love painting eggs. It's so fun. It's really the only part about Easter that I like. You know, other than the chocolate. I always leave one in a dark color long after we have cleaned up. Leave it in there for a few hours so it comes out really dark. That's cool. I did learn you can also use lemon juice if you don't have vinegar. The colors come out a little lighter, but it's good to know because I never have vinegar laying around.

I also bought a bag of kisses to eat while we painted the eggs. But I wasn't really looking and I accidentally got ones with almonds inside. No one in the house likes them, which is fine by me cause I love them. hehe. I promise I didn't do that on purpose.

I hope everyone has a great Easter.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch