Thursday, November 6, 2008

When a car alarm goes off at midnight.

Honk. Honk. Honk. Honk.

Wake up from very nice dream and think: WTF is that noise? Oh, it's a car alarm. That's too bad for that person.

Honk. Honk. Honk. Honk.

I'm sure they will get it in a second.

Honk. Honk. Honk. Honk.

This is taking a really long time. I'm sure it will just be another moment.

Honk. Honk. Honk. Honk.

Ok. That's it! Who is the idiot who doesn't know their car alarm is going off? I Jump out of bed and close the bedroom window. Then peek out the blinds... discover there isn't a car in the backyard with the alarm going off, no matter how much it sounds like it. So I march down stairs to look out the front window.

Honk. Honk. Honk. Honk.

As I hit the bottom of the stairs I realize the car is really really close to the house. OMG it's the van! It's me! I'm the idiot who doesn't know their car alarm is going off! I reach the window and peek out. Phew, no not me. But there is a car parked right in front of my house with all it's lights flashing. GRRR...

Honk. Honk. Honk. Honk.

It's my horrible neighbors. Luckily, shortly after I realized this it stopped. I wouldn't have missed this opportunity to call the cops on them... again.


1 comments:

Brooke said...

various type of car alarm systems are available in the market.. car alarm systems are so very important for car protection and care...there is one source to get more exclusive and nice information about car alarm system and car alarm installation...would like all to take advantage of these services.

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch