Saturday, November 22, 2008

Operation Skinny: Week 11

Hello hello. Eleven weeks and counting. I'm frustrated with my weight loss. I've only lost 5 pounds in 11 weeks. And it's not from lack of trying. I know that I've gained a lot of muscle from working out, but still, it would be nice to see my hard work reflected on the scale.

But hey, I'll take what I can get... and I'm not about to stop doing it so I suppose it doesn't matter in the end. What I should be doing is trying to go down a size in my pants. I think that is my new goal. But you can't measure that in small increments like you can with pounds.

I lost .2 pounds this week. Which just offsets the .2 pounds I gained the week before.

I ate an average of 1,565. Which surprised the heck out of me because I felt like I kinda threw caution to the wind there. I even ate french fries from Wendy's.

I walked 20.5 miles.

Totals:
Weight loss: 5.4 pounds
Distance Traveled: 221 miles. Click here to see how far I've walked.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch