Tuesday, April 1, 2008

He did it!

We have pee in the potty! He did it the other night, it was very exciting. Now that he has had some success he really likes sitting there and doesn't cry anymore when I bring it up. He did it again this morning, and then peed on the rug. All milestones in the potty training process.

Not much else is going on. I went to Costco yesterday and saw this very old lady taking a stroller out of her car. This caught my attention so I was kinda watching her as Connor was getting out of his seat. I'm thinking, "There's no way this lady has a baby with her." I mean, she was like 90. I just don't see a 90 year old lady taking a baby to Costco, ya know? And then she takes her purse out of the car and plops in into the stroller and off she goes. That made me laugh. She is just wheeling her purse around in a winnie the pooh stroller. haha. It made me think of this old man I used to see when I was living in Fitchburg. He would walk with his little dog everywhere he went and he pushed a little stroller with him so his dog could ride if it got tired. It was really cute.

This week's recipe is Chicken Chasseur with Egg Fettuccine. Hope you like it.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch