Friday, April 4, 2008

A bird laughed at me yesterday.

So yesterday was the four year anniversary of me and Larry getting engaged. awww. It was probably the least romantic day we've ever had. (yesterday, not the day we got engaged) I didn't even see Larry til 9:30 at night and both our rings are at the jeweler so neither of us was even wearing our rings. In fact, I didn't even realize it until Larry mentioned it at about 11pm.

I tripped over one of those concrete things in front of parking spaces at school. I didn't fall down but I totally stumbled. It was really embarrassing and I was praying no one was looking. Then I hear "hahahaha" really loud. I didn't even want to look up. But then I heard it again and I started thinking, "You know, that is really rude! Just laughing at me. Don't they know I hurt my toe!" So I look up and the laugh was coming from these two birds. Two very rude birds!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch