Friday, April 25, 2008

Fat chick

Connor calls chapstick “fat chick”. How funny is that? “Honey? Do you know where the fat chick is?” or “I lost my fat chick. Can you pick some up at the store?’ or “I left my fat chick in my other pants.” In fact, now that I’m thinking about it. I could use some fat chick right now.

We made cupcakes yesterday. Connor is so fricken cute. Even though I gave him the spoon to lick while I filled the muffin cups, I still kept catching him with his finger in a cup. But he looked so cute with chocolate all over his face and that big cheesy grin, I could hardly be mad.

He has also figured out that light bulbs are hot. We were in his room and I had my back to the lamp but he was back there doing something, I wasn’t looking. And then he comes over pointing his finger at me and saying “hot! hot!” and looking at the lamp. Haha. I said “Is the light bulb hot?” “Yeah, owies!” lol. Well yeah…. And then wiped his finger on a wipe that was laying on the floor and was “all better.” Phew!

Larry has to work late tonight. I think I’m going to splurge and take the kids to Red Robin. That always seems like it will be a good time, til we get there and I realize that I’m paying $40 to be trapped at a table with hungry kids for an hour. Should be fun!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch