Monday, April 14, 2008

Busy!

Hey guys... sorry I haven't posted in a while.

I had the worlds busiest day. Seriously. Connor had a drs appointment with the ENT today. He said everything looks fine and they aren't going to do tubes. Which is what I was expecting. So good news there. Then after that appointment we went to Costco and then to lunch. We got home just in time to put Connor down for a nap and then I had to leave to go take Marie to get her blood drawn.

Marie is umm... how do I put this simply? She is a friend of the family. There, that's simple enough. Anyways, she had a hip replacement recently and can't drive. So I took her over to her appointment and then to Home Depot. Before you get all goofy that I did a good deed, I have to tell you that she paid me $10 to take her. After I dropped Marie off I stopped to do the grocery shopping. Connor was still sleeping when I got home so I did school work til 4:00. Then I made dinner.

Sigh.

Oh speaking of making dinner. I did make something new last week (Southwest chicken burritos) but I haven't put it online because I want to try something else with it. I have been carefully watching the rice makers at Chipotle Grill and I think I know how they make their rice. I want to add it to the burritos. That will be so yummy! Then I'll have to start working on their salsa.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch