Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sickie

Maddy came home sick from school today. Poor thing. The nurse called me and said she had a fever of 103. So now I get to use the phrase "If you are too sick to go to school then you are too sick to..." I've been making full use of it so far.

Oh, and I finally volunteered for Junior Achievement. I went to a second grade class. They were so cute. I would ask a question and pretty much every kid would put their hand up to answer. It was a lot of fun and the half hour I was there felt like about 5 minutes. I go again tomorrow.

AND.. I started my cleaning job yesterday. Did I tell you about my cleaning job? I can't remember... but either way I'm doing some light housework for Marie. I know I told you about Marie. It was ok. It will be better once I get a routine down.

School is almost over. I can't believe it! Two more weeks! yay!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch