Saturday, April 19, 2008

The road to recovery.

I ate a piece of pizza! That means I'm officially on the road to wellness. And apparently the killer headache I had was from caffeine withdrawal because an iced tea from Barro's worked better than the four advil I had taken an hour before.

It's so weird how food takes on a whole new personality when you're sick. UG... food. Just thinking about it made me want to puke. I could tell I was hungry but nothing sounded good at all. Even food commercials made me turn away. I was actually kind of amazed how much food I could eat when I am feeling well. When an orange and half of a snack sized bag of Sun Chips is enough to keep me going I can't believe that I normally eat three whole plates of food in a day. Even today at Barro's it took me 45 minutes to eat one crustless piece of pizza, when normally I hold myself back to two pieces. The thought of wolfing down two whole pieces was just unthinkable. You know how skinny I could be if I ate like this everyday? I weighed myself this morning and I've lost two pounds. Go flu!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch