Monday, April 7, 2008

Golden

Connor is being very tricky with the potty. At the grocery store today he kept saying he was poopy and wanted a "change". But he wasn't. So I kinda hurried home thinking maybe he was telling me that he needed to go poop and I was hoping to get him to the potty before he went. Well, we get home and he hasn't pooped so I put him on the potty and nothing. So we get off and put his diaper on. An hour later, still nothing but he kept laying down and saying "change, change. Poopy." But he wasn't poopy. I don't know what he was doing. Maybe he just wanted to be poopy. I don't know. Kids are weird.

Seriously, nothing is going on. I have nothing to write about. Unless you want to hear about the red bell peppers at Wal-mart. They looked pretty suspect so I got an orange one, oh excuse me, a golden one. I don't know if there is a difference. I've never really seen the golden ones served in a meal before. Not that I've noticed anyways. Hopefully they taste the same.

School is only 4 weeks from being done. I'm looking forward to that. For me, not for Maddy. She only has about 6 weeks left and I'm totally dreading that. I will be a crazy woman by the end of the summer. A. Crazy. Woman. I seriously don't know what I'm going to do with her.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch