Friday, April 18, 2008

Still sick

Everyone is sick. Bleck! What sucks is that I never get sick. Larry laughs every time I say that, but it's true! I really hardly ever get sick, compared to other people. Ok, but right now... I'm sick.

When ever something goes around Larry always gets it the worst, then Connor, then Maddy, then I get it the very least. Larry will be in bed for two days surrounded by tissues and cough medicine. And my total experience with the same cold will be two hours of a sore throat. I hate to say this but I get kinda jealous. I want to get sick enough to be relieved of all my responsibilities and just go crawl into bed for a day or two.

And now here I am, sicker than I've been in a very long time and do I get to lay down? No. Wednesday Maddy came home sick from school and she stayed home yesterday too. I had to go do the Junior Achievement thing and then I had to go to school. I couldn't miss it. And then today is no school and Larry is working late. So blah. No extra rest. Not only do I not get any extra rest, but I have extra kids home during the day. OH! and my neighbors are dog sitting a very big and noisy dog. So I can't even nap because this stupid dog has been howling since dawn.

I just want to lay down!!

1 comments:

Shane said...

It sounds like you all had what I had ... the terrible flu! He told me it was coming later than normal this year and lasting up to 10 days. They gave me this horrible nose scraper test to find out if it was the flu I was sick with, and sure enough, flu bug city.

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch