Monday, April 21, 2008

Recovery

Everyone's illness is coming along nicely. I feel much better and Maddy is at school today. Connor was the big sickie yesterday but today he seems like he feels much better. So phew... assuming Larry doesn't come down with 103 today I think we are in the clear.

We went grocery shopping today. (This is exciting stuff, I know!) I worry about a 2 year old boy who stands at the door and yells "shoooopiiiiing!" because I'm taking too long to get out of the house. Poor kid, the highlight of his day is sitting in the grocery cart. Followed by the worst part of his day, bringing the groceries into the house. He gets so upset because there is only one bag of the bunch that is light enough for him to carry. He doesn't want to just help. He wants to do it all himself and it is extremely upsetting to him that he can't. Which is both sweet and frustrating at the same time.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch