Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Another Embarrassing Moment

I went to Target today and embarrassed myself. I seem to have a real knack for it. Remember this.

Well, I turn to go down one of the aisles and this lady had her cart right in the middle so I couldn't get past. She was intently looking at some markers or something and wasn't paying attention. I stood there for a second but she didn't notice me and I didn't feel like saying anything so I was just going to back up and go around. But when I went to back up Maddy had her foot right behind the wheel so the cart wouldn't move. So I said "Would you move!" all harshly. The marker looking lady was all "Oh I'm sorry." and moves her cart over.

OMG! I wanted to die.

"I'm sorry, I was talking to her." I offered sheepishly and scurried away.

So next time you see me at the store you better get the heck out of my way. Who knows what I'll do next!

1 comments:

Kerrie said...

Oh dear, how red faced were you. It's kind of funny but humiliating at the same time. You poor thing.

BTW, you have been tagged...

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch