Saturday, October 4, 2008

Operation Skinny: Week 4

Before we start on Operation Skinny I just wanted to let you know what happened with Maddy. The drs. office called in a prescription for a steroid medicine for her. I do remember they did that last time she had a bad asthma attack. Which was also in October, so there must be something in the air this time of year that causes her to not be able to breathe.

Ok, so moving on....

I ate an average of 1,491 calories. Which I was shocked to find out. I thought I did so bad. I started out the week just terrible. I had two days over 1,900, but I guess I did great towards the end of the week, cause I was able to pull it off.

I walked the full 21 miles that is my goal. I know I'm not supposed to say this but my butt is getting firm. lol. You know, under the layer of fat, of course. I was leaning up against something the other day with my hands behind me, between my butt and the object and I was all "wow, check out my butt!" Go ahead, feel it... no, really... go ahead... firm right?

And finally, I have some actual weight loss to report. I lost 1.8 pounds. Yay. Which brings my total to...

Weight loss: 2.6 pounds (halfway to goal #1)
Walking: 79 miles

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch