Sunday, October 19, 2008

Operation Skinny: Week 6

Hello hello! Well, I got 100 hours of sleep last night so I am functioning now.

I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that this past week was going to be a bad one, diet wise. First off Larry was home on vacation which really throws the routines out of whack. We were off doing things and eating out and not paying attention to calories. Maddy's birthday party was last Saturday which meant we had cake in the house. Then we went to the Grand Canyon so eating out was the only option there.

But despite all that I was able to pull it off and eat an average of 1,523 calories per day. Which totally surprised me and makes me think maybe I should try to lower my average. I go back and forth on it. I don't know. I'll think about it for a while. The walking thing is becoming just a normal part of life, so I do have the head space to work on a new challenge, but I also don't want to push this whole thing since it is working. You know, if it ain't broke don't fix it kinda thing.

Since I was gone for three days I only walked 15 miles last week. Here is my progress so far.

All that to tell you that I lost 2.2 pounds. Wohoo!!! That is so awesome. :)

Totals:
Weight loss: 4.8 pounds. (UG! .2 pounds to goal #1)
Walking: 115 miles

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Front Porch